This website collects personal data necessary for the data management and maintenance of some of our services are collected.
We inform you that the owner of the website (the data collector) complies with the Spanish Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD), the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, General Data Protection (hereinafter, GDPR) and applicable regulations at all times, ensuring the correct use and treatment of the user’s personal data.
Identity of the data Collector
– Data collector: E -SPORTS MEDIA RIGHTS, S.L.
– Address: Avda. Baix Llobregat 3. 08960 Sant Joan Despí.
– CIF: B66807496
– Email: ADMIN@EMRIGHTS.COM
– Data Protection Officer (DPO): Data Protection Delegate: AURIS ADVOCATS Contact DPD: Xavier Saula Adell. C/ Pau Claris 154, 2, 08009 Barcelona. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data will be used for the global purpose of management and control of the commercial relationship between the user and the controller, and specifically:
– To manage the access and correct use of services and / or products by the users.
– To communicate with users in response to incidents, requests, comments and questions that you ask us through the services and / or products, as well as the contact forms on our website (including emails and / or phone calls).
– To provide, update, maintain and protect services and / or products and activities.
– To offer new services and / or products, special offers or updates.
– If applicable, to the recruitment and selection process of workers and / or collaborators.
– Communications: We may send you emails, messages and other types of communication in reference to the services and / or products, technical issues and changes in them. These communications are considered part of the services and / or products and you cannot disclaim them.
– When appropriate, commercial communications (marketing): We may use your personal data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to conduct surveys, obtain your opinion on the service provided, and, occasionally, to notify you of changes, important developments of the services and / or products, offers and / or promotions of our services and / or products or of third-party companies related to us. These commercial offers will be, in any case, expressly and separately authorized by the user who, at any time, can revoke their consent to receive these notifications using the mechanism implemented for that purpose, or, from the account preferences platform.
We will not process your personal data for any other purpose beyond those described above, unless it is imposed by law or there is a judicial and / or administrative requirement that involves data processing for purposes other than those set forth.
The personal data provided will be kept and processed while maintaining the relationship of provision of services and / or products, without prejudice to the possibility of exercising your rights in terms of data protection (access, rectification, erasure, opposition, restriction, portability and not be subject to automated individual decisions).
The personal data of people interested in receiving information about the services and / or products will be kept in the system indefinitely as long as the interested party does not request its erasure.
LAWFUL BASIS FOR PROCESSING
E -SPORTS MEDIA RIGHTS, S.L. treats your personal data in accordance with the following legal basis: Consent of the interested party (1) and legitimate interest (2).
1. The consent of the interested party provided for the purposes described above, which will be requested:
– Before proceeding to process your data,
– In the process of a customer register or,
– At the time of sending communications from E -SPORTS MEDIA RIGHTS, S.L.
The requests for information that you send us require that the interested party voluntarily provide us with the necessary data to be able to assist or provide the services and / or products. However, the interested party may freely refuse to provide us with such data or, subsequently, revoke the consent previously granted to process their data, although that refusal will imply the impossibility of being able to meet your request.
2. The legitimate interest of E -SPORTS MEDIA RIGHTS, S.L. in retaining its customers and / or users and better meet their previously expressed expectations or interests, for example: improve the products and / or services offered, manage requests, inquiries or claims, offer similar products to those hired, inform about promotions and discounts in force, among others. All of the above shall be understood without prejudice to the fulfilment by E -SPORTS MEDIA RIGHTS, S.L. of the rest of the obligations related to commercial communications.
E -SPORTS MEDIA RIGHTS, S.L. understands that, by providing us with your personal data, the interested party guarantees and is responsible for the veracity, timeliness and accuracy of the same, and that he expressly accepts and consents to his treatment for the purposes described above.
RECIPIENTS OF INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
E -SPORTS MEDIA RIGHTS, S.L. will not transfer your personal data to third parties unless we are legally obliged to do so or you have expressly authorized us to use our services and / or products.
E -SPORTS MEDIA RIGHTS, S.L. will not make international transfers of personal data collected through this website, with the exception of the following assumptions:
– When the international transfer of data is necessary for the execution of a contract or pre-contractual measures to which the interested party takes part.
– When the international transfer of data is necessary by application of current legislation.
– When the international transfer of data takes place through the express consent of the interested party.
– When the international data transfer takes place because the web page is hosted on servers located outside the European Economic Area.
In scenarios in which international data transfers may take place, E -SPORTS MEDIA RIGHTS, S.L. will verify that the data importing country guarantees an adequate level of protection of the applicable law.
DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
The data protection regulations allow you to exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition, erasure (“right to be forgotten”), limitation of processing, portability and of not being subject to individualized decisions. Below we explain what these rights consist of:
– Right of access: Allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data subject to processing.
– Right of rectification: It allows to amend errors, to modify data that is inaccurate or incomplete and guaranteeing the certainty of your personal data.
– Right of erasure: Allows you to request the erasure of your personal data when they are no longer necessary for the execution or provision of the service.
– Right to object: It allows the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or its cessation, except for legitimate reasons or for the exercise or defence of possible claims, in which case we will keep them blocked for the corresponding period.
– Right to oppose advertising: Those interested may oppose the sending of commercial communications. In that case you can revoke your consent to receive these notifications at any time.
– Limitation of processing: In certain circumstances, interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defence of claims.
– Data portability: Interested persons may request to receive the data that concerns them and that they have provided us or that – whenever technically possible – we send them to another person in charge of processing of their choice, in a structured format of common use and mechanical reading.
– Right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including profiling): – Interested persons have the right not to be subject to a decision based on automated processing that produces legal effects or significantly affects the interested party.
– Possibility of withdrawing consent: The interested party has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the legal basis of the treatment based on the consent given at the time of providing us with your data.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us through the contact information that appears in “Identification of the Data Collector”, which includes the following information: Name and surname , ID number, address and / or electronic contact, indicating the type of right and specifying its conditions.
Lodging a complaint with the supervisory authority: E -SPORTS MEDIA RIGHTS, S.L. also informs you of your right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es) if you consider that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
Storage period of certain data
E -SPORTS MEDIA RIGHTS, S.L. informa que, en cumplimiento de las disposiciones de la Ley 25/2007, de 18 de octubre, de conservación de datos relativos a las comunicaciones electrónicas y a las redes públicas de comunicaciones, deberá proceder a retener y conservar determinados datos de tráfico generados durante el desarrollo de las comunicaciones con la finalidad de cederlos a las autoridades legitimadas, cuando concurran las circunstancias legales en ella previstas.
E -SPORTS MEDIA RIGHTS, S.L. informs that, in compliance with the provisions of the Spanish Law 25/2007, of October 18, on the conservation of data related to electronic communications and public communications networks, you must proceed to store and retain certain traffic data generated during the development of communications with the purpose of transferring them to the legitimate authorities, when the legal circumstances foreseen therein concur.
Our servers automatically collect information when the user uses the services of the websites. This registration data may include the IP address, the identification of the device from which the products are accessed, the operating system, and the configuration of the device, among others.
In addition, you are informed that THE OWNER OF THE WEBSITE (the data Collector) has implemented the necessary technical and organizational security measures to guarantee the security of your personal data and prevent its alteration, loss and treatment and / or access unauthorized, given the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or the physical or natural environment. Moreover, additional measures have been established in order to strengthen the confidentiality and integrity of the information in your organization, continuously maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for the privacy of the data.